Complete Disclosed Pricing. We are committed to ensuring No Hidden Costs to those we are privileged to serve. Superior Funeral Services and Merchandise do not need to cause financial burdens. At Wiscombe Memorial we have been serving families since 1991 and our ultimate goal has always been to create a relationship of trust and friendship that extends long after our services are rendered. We believe in personal choice and are committed to never pressuring families at such a sensitive time to make choices that may lead to later financial distress or regret. We listen to your needs and desires as together we create a beautiful service to honor those you love.
Traditional Funeral Service
- Basic Services of Funeral Director and Staff
- Transfer of Deceased from Place of Death to Funeral Home (50 mile radius)
- Social Security Notification
- Concierge Service
- Additional Preparation of Deceased (Dressing, Cosmetology and Casketing)
- Service Utility Vehicle
- Viewing at Funeral Home or Selected Location (For those who do not have a Church or Location we will gladly assist in arranging from many various options).
- Funeral Service at Selected Location
- Graveside Committal